Sunday 26 July 2015

Did you hear the one about the........

A bit disappointed that I didn't get to write anything yesterday so was hoping to pick out a great idea I could really get stuck into today. That didn't happen!

Idea 49 Joke Poem: What did the wall say to the other wall? Meet you at the corner! Hahaha

This is going to be painful. But hey, it's good to go outside your comfort zone every now and again. I wouldn't class myself as a funny person, but I do have the ability to make people laugh. Jokes, on the other hand, are not my forte so I won't be promising any belly laughs. I visited http://www.ducksters.com/jokesforkids/silly.php for some inspiration and then tried to make it poetic! 

The little lad said to his bro,
Where should 500lb aliens go,
His bro just stared and was very quiet,
Suddenly he shouted "ON A DIET!"

One morning in the month of May,
The girl turned to her dad and was heard to say,
"Why do dragons sleep through the day?"
The father thought with all of his might
And replied " So they can fight knights!"

The soldier longed for something to quench his thirst,
"Oh why am I so tired on this April 1st?"
His friend looked at him in an astonished way,
"You've just finished a March of 31 days!"

If you know the answer I'll have you to thank,
Why did the robber take a bath before he stole from the bank?
I have the answer, I know what to say,
He wanted to make a clean get away!

That's as good as it gets I'm afraid ;-) here's hoping I pick out a cracker of a challenge tomorrow :-)

i know this isnt a quote but it was to funny not to put on XD

No comments:

Post a Comment